Verify that your final semester classes will complete all of your departmental and University requirements.
By March 1
View your graduation status by logging in to Campus Information Services. This information is used for the convocation program and diploma. Check for correct spelling, major, degree, term and year.
- Report any corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org from your umail account.
- If you do not want your name to appear in the program, unselect the check box by March 1.
- The appearance of your name in the program does not guarantee final clearance.
By April 28
Resolve any incomplete grades for required courses.
Resolve any financial holds on your record.
- Transcripts cannot be released if there are any outstanding bills owed to the University. This includes parking services, library fines, dishonored checks, rent, loans, etc. Make payment to the appropriate agency.
- Recipients of Federal Perkins, health profession, nursing, or pharmacy loans: Complete your exit interview in the Student Loan Service Center, 155 Student Services Building.
Update your contact information in Campus Information Services. Your diploma will be sent to your mailing address as reflected in Campus Information Services.